30 January 2014

The Bookworm from the Bookstore

We met at a bookstore both looking for erotic novels. I hardly read the back of the novel, always took the one with the sexiest cover. She had hard acne and a chubby face. There were no other girls in sight, except the 62 year old bookstore owner, Mrs Teadsly. I love talking to females. So I opened up with a joke, introduced myself. She responded very well, introduced herself. I gave Danielle my cell phone with the 0 already dialled, she smiled. She gave me a proper look behind her round glasses and pouted, she dialed her numbers. I took control of everything until we walked out the bookstore where her chubby father waited. I waved at the father, forged a smile. They went towards the exit, I went deeper in the mall.

She had all the nerd qualities, even her voice over the phone. She was impressed that I called her two days after meeting; she has been waiting for my phone call. The anticipation killed her. I invited her for lunch at a restaurant near my place, she arrived. Still in nerdy clothing, and the round glasses. We ordered, we ate, talked, laughed and she paid her own bill. I invited her over to my place; she seemed rather shaky but accepted my invitation. “I have diplomacies to attend to, but, 30 minutes won’t be problematic! Ye?”

We shared half-bottle of left over wine from the previous night; she only drank half a glass. I wanted her to be nice and tipsy so I can fuck this virgin and disappear. Immediately after I put my glass on the table, she pushed me down to the couch. She pinned me down, she started kissing me roughly. I couldn't resist her kisses, as she got on top of me. She started grinding on me, with a firm grip on my neck. She was a fantastic kisser, soft lips. She knew how to work her soft lips. I opened my left eye a little; I saw her free hand lifting up her dress. She broke the kiss off, properly curled her dress just below her boobs, she instructed me to remove my pants. She had a tribal design tattoo around her belly, her pussy was cleanly shaved.

The birds chirped outside, they were excited as I am. She dropped her left leg on the ground and her right on top of my head. Her legs were wide open, very flexi white nerd. She had a firm grip of my hard throbbing cock and gently stuck it in her vajuju. She had a really big fuck hole and very warm and wet. My 6 inch long was drowning inside her. Her pussy was capacious. She really had a big fuck hole. She was fucking me so good; my train arrived at the station in less than a minute. She pulled closer to my pelvis, sinking my cock deeper as I cummed inside of her. She sunk it for a good 10 seconds or so, she was also cumming. She got off me, pulled down her dress. Smiled at me and lightly slapped me. And headed to the door; "I've got to go to the library. Study group! I'll call you by dusk, maybe I’ll come through again!"

I was left on my couch with my cock slowly shrinking, dizzy as fuck. I watched her leave, the cum went down her thighs. I tried telling her, but I was too shocked to move my mouth. I laughed alone as she slammed the door. I downed the bottle of wine. I was strangely excited to seeing her again, she’s a female who knows what she wants. I was hooked.

NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment