30 January 2014

Breath Takin' Stuff

I aggressively pushed her against the wall, our eyes locked into each other. We both panted, swallowed a bit of saliva. I pinned her arms against the wall, slowly lifting them up. She swallowed some more saliva, her mouth opened a little bit. She looked high and enjoying every moment. I got lost in her eyes; I slowly bit my lower lip with intense desire to fuck her soul.

I breathed some hot air to her neck, up to her left ear. "You smell great" I whispered into her ear, I gently bit the ear. I felt her body shake a little; she lifted her body up; standing on her toes. I gave the left side of her neck a gentle bite - a gentle vampire bite. She moaned a little, trying to fight my hands away from her arms. I gripped tighter. 

She moaned louder, as my neck kisses got more intense. She wrapped her one leg around my legs, pulling me closer to her. She felt my hard cock poking her abdominal area. She tried lifting her body up, so my cock can poke her crotch. I made it more difficult for her, I pulled away. Her body was already screaming for my cock to go deep inside, as I left the 4th neck bite.

I swung her from the wall gently to the floor. Her weave got messier. I slipped my hand under her vest, running my finger tips on her tummy, headed towards the boobs. I pushed up her vest and kneeled in between her legs. I showered her tummy with gentle kisses. I breathed hot air around her belly with my mouth and nose. I ran the tip of my nose on her soft tummy skin. She smelled great. I ran my right hand in-between her thighs, firmly, in attempt to spread her legs wider. My left hand teased her nipple, just ran the fingertips around the erect nipple. 

My mouth was over her crotch, she seemed wet already. Her legs spread, widely. I took a deep breath-in to smell her fresh wet vajuju over the leggings. My nose in contact with her clit (or somewhere there), I moved my head left-to-right at a normal pace. Her moaning gradually increased. I looked down to her feet, her toes were curled up.

I finally caressed her hard nipple; she forced my head closer to her vajuju. Her moans were more intense - louder. I squeezed her boob, her body wiggled like a snake.

I stood up, watched her horny body wiggle on the floor like a new-born snake. I raked her body with my eyes, biting my lower lip. She smiled at me, and she bit her lower lip too. I removed my T-shirt, revealing my body. And I threw it to the other side of the room, like a professional male stripper. I showcased my skinny body, she liked it.

"Ooooh!" she said, giggling.

"Grrrr" I said, playing the role of a horny tiger.

"Fuck me!" 

"No, I won't fuck you...I'M GOING TO DESTROY YOU" I whispered.

She lifted her bum up, balancing on her shoulders. Her chin was on her collar bone. She wiggled her body side to side, removing the tight leggings. She revealed her cleanly shaven vajuju, her beautiful thighs too. Her vajuju looked amazing. It was so tiny and so wet. My cock got harder from below my jeans, I unbuckled the belt.

"Get naked you dirty slut!"

"Oooh I love it when you talk dirty" she replied in her forged-French accent

She quickly removed her vest and bra. And she spread her legs wide open. Her vajuju was so wet, the juices ran down to her ass. I removed my jeans, swung them around in the air, like a male stripper and threw them to other side of the room.

“Wooooooo” she clapped her hands and show-offed her smile.

We were both butt-naked. I looked away to my wardrobe, grabbed ropes, candles and the red blind-fold.

"You have a nice butt boss" she said, giggling.

"Thanks, but today, YOU ARE THE BOSS" I threw her the ropes, candles and the blind fold, “I told you, I’m your tiger for the day”

“Nice but Tiger” she said, “Grrrr”

"TAKE ADVANTAGE!" I spread my arms wide, my cock hard as steel. I slowly went to the ground and laid on my back.

She stood up with her naughtiest smile yet. She Squeezed her boobs. She grabbed the rope.

"You've been a bad boy!" 

She fell, she landed on her back. I quickly sprung up to check on her, her eyes were rolling back. Her legs locked to each other, her hands trying to grab the carpet. She was gasping for air. Her whole body was vibrating.

"Henry" she gasped for air, "Asthma pump!"

No comments:

Post a Comment